Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Never Let Go Of Your Dreams!

 

 Wow! It has been quite a journey, this life. I still find myself a bit lost in this pursuit of inner peace. It does not come easy and requires much sacrifice. We grow as children full of dreams and aspirations, sometimes believing in magic, that this world is magical. Much to our surprise life is full of disappointments, pain, challenges and at times discouraging. We have experiences that soon define who we are and who we want to be as individuals in this world.

   Some experience things like drugs and alcohol and that defines them for a time, for some, always. Others try their hands at crime and develop a takers attitude. And for others, well they just try to get along, climbing the ladders of life. The truth is, we are not always going to reap what we sow. This fact determines how well you will overcome the obstacles in life as they arrive. If your strong willed you may forge ahead determined not to give up, if your just riding with the tides, who knows where that will lead? I myself have experienced things in my lifetime that most would consider tragic. I have had that very same strong willed attitude, and I fell, hard. To this date I am still discovering who I want to be. For a time I thought I knew.

   It is not a simple task to find yourself, it is the most difficult. You have to somehow exist with others. All the influences, attitudes, lifestyles, opinions, and the list goes on and on. You can pretend it has no effect on you, fact is, everything is connected.

   So now I come to my point, we all have dreams, those dreams define us because in order to pursue a dream, you must be in touch with who you are and what you seek, and how you will achieve it. I have a dream, to make a difference in my life, for others. My dream is to become as "Off The Grid" as possible. This is no easy task. If I can become self dependent I can help others as well. I gave up on the politics, greed, religions and total lack of unification. We all helped to build these monsters but it is time to get of that bus. Anything that represents self interest is something I am opposed to. We have to be conscious of ourselves and our values in order to be compassionate towards others, but when we look to only serve a select few, we are of no real long term value to society. We are a whole, not bits and pieces.

  I invite you to travel this journey alongside of me, as I search for ultimate truths and new discoveries of all kinds. I want you to participate in my dream and add your insights and information. I want to develop a new community of people, places and things, real resources and experiences that collaboratively, combined, create a whole. We could all use a little information and insight, so join me in discovering, The Beauty of Peace Within. 
Never Let Go Of Your Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment